Remote (Office is based in Cheshire)
I am looking for Database Developer who can support the design, development and execution of large data projects.
You will be working on systems integration projects with many of our largest clients and will be responsible for the creation of automated extraction, transformation and loading of data into systems such as CRM, ERP or Data Lake platforms.
You will be well versed and practised in database design and development. SQL scripting for querying, aggregating, and transforming data is required as a minimum. Having good .NET C# and / or Java programming skills will be a distinct advantage.
- Basic Extract, Transform & Load (ETL).
- Querying, aggregation, and transformation of data using SQL.
- Writing stored procedures, scalar / table-based functions including the use of system and local variables.
- An understanding of relational database principles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the successful candidate will need to communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
If this is the role for you, please send your CV to: Demi.Wood@sandersonplc.com