Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Logistics/ Data)
||Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Logistics/ Data)
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Logistics/ Data), Birmingham
Salary - Highly competitive / negotiable c.£55,000 - £65,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior BI / Logistics Data Analyst to join our client on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be joining an established, yet innovative business currently experiencing substantial growth. The key purpose of this role will be to support and drive key business decisions and identify improvement opportunities through the analysis and challenge of data.
- Designing, developing and testing both legacy and new reports.
- Analysing and interpreting data sets & trends - extrapolating & challenging assumptions
- Creating data models, dashboards, and reports
- Being the conduit between operations & finance and providing answers to drive commercial decisions
- Presenting commercial findings and scenarios beyond the data to a senior / board level
Key Skills & experience:
The successful candidate will possess experience working in a similar data centric, BI environment and will welcome the opportunity to join a business a forward thinking business that understands the importance of, and that embraces data.
- Experience of Data /MI producing technologies - SQL advantageous.
- Proficient at writing formulae to perform calculations in reports
- Good understanding of key business processes, strategic goals for the business & project life-cycles
- Excellent understanding of databases / data sources and how they work.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication & team-working skills
- Highly numerate
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of how to present information for maximum understanding and impact
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org