Software Development Manager
Hampshire based - although WFH to start
We are looking for an Engineering / Software Technical Development Manager to act as a link between the Technical Lead, Team members, other streams & stakeholders to ensure that plans and deliverable's are joined up.
You should have the ability to understand and be able to articulate technical issues across a diverse and complex ecosystem, keeping clear focus on the benefits.
The environment will be a mix of .NET / Java and Java Script frameworks and will be heavily around Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Strong team ethos - celebrating team achievement above individual achievement
- Knows Scrum, XP and Kanban methodologies
- Skilled at budget planning & management
- Can effectively manage stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
- Understands the full Software development life cycle
Please call or send your CV for an immediate response.