||Government / Defence
A DV (Developed Vetting) Geospatial Analyst is required for a Government site near Salisbury for a two year contract.
Please note, you must hold current and valid DV to be considered for this role
- To act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and technical lead on all geospatial analysis matters including providing advice on data, tools and techniques.
- Identification of requirements for improvements using technology to improve geospatial data capture, management and exploitation.
- Building of technology demonstrators using commercial and open source software.
- To support the set up and running of experimentation and demonstration environments
- Work with partners and stakeholders across other sites
- Engage with customers to gather feedback.
- Collaboration with other team members to identify potential solutions
- Experience of working with and effectively communicating with Customers.
- Proven record of using commercial and/or open source geospatial tools (such as ArcGIS, QGIS, GeoServer, PostGIS etc) to collect, manage and exploit geospatial data.
- An understanding of remote sensing data sources and associated processing methodologies.
- Desirable - Experience of Trial/Experimental design and conduct
Please note the rate of £376 is based on working through an Umbrella Company