Test Engineer - Accessibility Testing
||Test Engineer - Accessibility Testing
Test Engineer - Accessibility Testing / £400pd (Outside IR35) / Surrey - Remote
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Test Engineer to work with our European IT team on a strategic accessibility project to undertake all aspects of software testing with the main focus on accessibility testing.
Experience of Accessibility testing is essential for this role.
- Manual testing of .NET web applications primarily using C#.
- Conduct quality assurance evaluations to ensure websites are in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 /2.1 AA compliance.
- Design, document, manually execute test scenarios. This will be using A11Y tools like aXe , Wave , CCA (Colour Contrast Analyzer) etc.
- Mastery in using assistive technologies, like screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, ChromeVox, Spoken Web, or magnifier tool like ChromeVis
- Testing experience in API and at least one SOA tool like Postman or Restful or SOAP services
- Experience working with CSS and htm