I am currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join a financial services company based in West Sussex. The right candidate will be responsible for managing the marketing activity across multiple channels for a large-scale transformation project. This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role in improving customer engagement and supporting product diversification.
Please note that although this role will initially be fully remote, the client would expect travel into the office once Covid restrictions have been eased and it is safe to do so (ideally you will be based locally to Sussex).
- Take ownership of marketing planning activity
- Manager the end-to-end delivery of marketing campaigns
- Develop communications and marketing collateral
- Provide key marketing expertise and input to the transformation programme team
- Support proposition development activity and act as the Marketing SME for all associated marketing activity and collateral
- Strong background of operating in Marketing Manager level roles and ability to hit the ground running
- Good financial services experience, ideally within the pensions or later-life sector
- Multichannel experience, ideally including a strong skillset within digital marketing
- Good exposure to working in transformation programmes would be advantageous
- Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with the wider project team
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.