IT Contracts Expert - 12m FTC - Bmouth/Guildford - up to £45k
||IT Contracts Expert - 12m FTC - Bmouth/Guildford - up to £45k
||£40000-£45000 excellent benefits
We are seeking an experienced procurement professional to take on an FTC at this leading insurance company.
This position will involve engaging and negotiating with external vendors, as well as building excellent internal relationships. You will be responsible for ensuring the business is optimizing value from IT suppliers and that this is delivered effectively. Due to the size and scale of the business, you will need to have experience in working in complex environments, whilst still maintaining cost, value and efficiency.
- Negotiate terms with vendors, ensuring value to the business
- Ensure the objectives and needs of the business are considered during the end to end process
- Lead the supplier contract initiatives according to the category strategy and strategic plan
- Support management and the wider team in producing MI
- Engage in sourcing and strategic projects of relevance
- MCIPs (qualified, or working towards qualification
- Knowledge of contract law
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Experience of working with Ariba strategic sourcing platform
- Category and Procurement management experience in a corporate environment
This organisation is a global financial services company with offices across the world. Currently going through some major change, this would be an excellent time to join the business. With over 140,000 employees, and being one of the largest Financial Services companies in the world, there is significant opportunity for growth and progression.
To learn more about this unique opportunity, please contact Hannah Waddington on 02381 103601, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org