||HR & Resourcing
- Oxford (Hybrid Working)
- Up to £28,000
- 8-Month FTC
Sanderson are partnering with a provider of an prestigious education provider to identify a Recruitment Executive. This position will play a crucial role in identifying and attracting top talent and ensuring an exceptional candidate experience from the first point of contact through the recruitment process.
- Providing an excellent first point of contact for applicants (training provided).
- Review applications in a timely manner and interview candidates.
- Arrange and deliver assessment centres for campus pastoral teams.
- To work and support with the wider Head Office teams to enhance the candidate journey and experience.
- Use the ATS system plus Google documents to monitor and manage the applications and candidates.
- Report any challenges or concerns to the recruitment manager.
- Collating feedback from applicants, candidates and HO to review process and where to improve (personally and professionally).
- Previous experience in recruitment administration or coordination.
- Attending or coordinating assessment centres.
If you're interested in this role, please apply online.