I am currently looking for a Buyer to join a site purchasing team within a well-known Construction company on a 6-12 month contract near Wolverhampton. The right candidate will be responsible for providing purchasing solutions and expertise in order deliver effective material and services for the facility.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Buyer with experience managing a supplier base to join a recognised brand and make a significant contribution to their function.
- Responsible for the implementation of the site's sourcing strategy.
- Supporting specific product line programmes.
- Accountable for cost reduction, sourcing, logistics and more.
- Suggest improvement initiatives.
For more information of the responsibilities within this position please feel free to get in contact.
- Degree educated or the equivalent experience within a purchasing role.
- Prior experience managing a supplier base.
- Ability to manage relationships within a team, suppliers and customers.
- Proven strong communication skills, written and spoken.
- Analytical, problem solving and project leadership skills.
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Alex Colyer on email@example.com