Senior Test Analyst
||Senior Test Analyst
Senior Test Engineer / Swindon / £38k - £43k
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will influence quality at all stages of the project, driving continuous improvement and getting involved with requirements, analysis, design, testing and release of enterprise level software applications. You will work to ensure the successful delivery of the major platform work items from different IT projects through robust integration and test processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate experience with Acceptance testing (Including UAT), Exploratory Testing and Automation of functional and non-functional requirements. You will need to have an aptitude to pick up new skills quickly and a desire to provide coaching and mentoring to other testers within the team and other areas of the organisation.
A Senior Test Engineer has similar responsibilities to a Test Engineer but at a more complex level and on a greater scale. At this level you will:
- Identify and raise awareness of risks arising from the automation test results.
- Identify new and implement existing test frameworks to improve confidence in testing.
- Be proficient in multiple test scripting languages.
- Research / promote the use of open source tools
- Work closely with software developers to reach a common understanding of the code base and test coverage at unit level.
- Collaborate with analysts to make sure the required business scenarios are covered in the acceptance test scripts.
- Mentor and advise other team members in testing practices