DV Business Analyst
||DV Business Analyst
||IT, Government / Defence, Business Change & Transformation
An exciting opportunity to work on unique projects using the latest technologies. Working within the national security sector, you will be using the most modern and developing technologies to defend the UK from a range of threats.
The role will also be responsible for project and/or stage planning; project delivery and governance; effective financial and stakeholder management; management of risks and issues, clearly communicating any issues that significantly impact the projects; progress monitoring and managing transition into service.
You will be supporting on-going agile development projects. The development will build upon a bespoke capability built specifically for the customer, and incorporate a diverse range of new functionality. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience assessing and gathering the business requirements for allocated projects, producing documentation in a recognised format that is fit for the purpose of both facilitating effective business sign off and also for technical use by IT development teams.
- Experienced with liaising with other stakeholders in order to ensure that change is appropriate and effective.
- Managed a portfolio of changes from concept to implementation and closure.
- Assisted or lead on the continuous improvement of business change processes within a team and wider business.
- Must hold valid DV clearance