Prophet Model Developer
||Prophet Model Developer
||Edinburgh, City of London
Prophet Model Developer - Scotland / Remote Working
Competitive - DRC c.£750 GBP
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Prophet Model Developer to join our client, a leading Life Insurance business in Scotland on an initial 6 Month DRC.
- Delivery of the code changes in Prophet to deliver a Prophet solution that aligns to the requirements of the business Solution Design, including assessing the capability of standard libraries to meet these requirements
- Production of documentation covering model design including the presentations of key design decisions and expert judgements applied
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will possess extensive experience in Prophet development as part of major model implementation projects, particularly working within an Agile project methodology.
- Experience of reporting / regulatory changes - Solvency II / IFRS17.
- Comfortable with assessing base library functionality and designing customisations to align to the internal requirements.
- Experience of working with unit-linked and conventional products/libraries within prophet.
- Familiar with the modelling of protection products (using the Conventional library) and associated reinsurance as highly desirable.
- Experience working with Prophet Nested Structures, Prophet PRD/IDR and/or Prophet ALS would be beneficial.
- Proven communication skills and team player
- Ability and drive to share knowledge, experience and best practice across that team.
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 2207109