Test Analyst - Perm - Up to £32,000
||Test Analyst - Perm - Up to £32,000
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
My client are going through a huge period of change and are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Test Analyst to join their growing team. The client is well-known for supplying some of the leading global retailers with IT solutions, predominantly focusing on EPOS.
The successful candidate will be responsible for testing products that will include Back Office, Head Office and Point of Sale software.
This is a Permanent position based in Southampton
*Candidates must already have an eligible right to work in the UK
*At this time, my client DOES NOT provide sponsorship
- Responsible for executing end-to-end testing and exploratory testing, analysing technical functional specifications or user stories to develop the test cases and execute them thoroughly.
- You'll perform a wide range of test activities such as; performance, regression, functional/non-functional testing.
- You'll be involved in developing test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specs.
- Strong communication is required as you'll work alongside fellow testers, developers, product managers and project managers within the development team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Technical experience of Automated testing tools in the following: Selenium and SoapUI.
- Experience of Test-driven development (TDD) and Behaviour-driven development (BDD)
- Exposure to programming languages such as: C#, SQL
- Ability to identify and document defects
- Strength across manual and automation testing.
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Millie Carter at Sanderson Recruitment on 02381 103605 or please email Millie.Carter@Sandersonplc.com