How to fill senior roles under pressure
Following a significant organisational change, this non-departmental public body of the British Government had an urgent need to hire an IT Director. This role would head a team of 8 line managers, responsible for over 60 heads; developing and implementing IT strategies for two organisations with distinct needs, whilst generating revenue from a standing start.
• Research based market mapping and direct approaches
• Development of campaign microsite design and employer branding
• A multi-channel search campaign, identifying candidates through branded advertising, networking and referral together with analysing Sanderson’s database of Senior IT Professionals
- Right first time - the successful candidate identified from the original shortlist
- Speedy boarding – the full process delivered from introduction to offer within 8 weeks. The successful candidate started in time for 4 week handover.
- Exceeded expectations – a happy client, delighted with all stages of the campaign and the outcome.