A mixed model approach to source hires for a volume campaign
After a period of outsourcing, Achilles took the strategic decision to bring software development back in house. This created the need to hire an entire team, including Development Manager, Team Leader, Solutions Architect, Information Security Officer as well as over 30 Software Developers with a range of skills and experience, including C#, SQL and MVC.
- Our initial focus was to provide a team of experienced contractors who could deliver short term, business critical projects.
- Having stabilised the team and ensured delivery of these key projects, the emphasis of the campaign moved on to permanent hires
- We designed a model of continuous talent pooling, including multiple sourcing channels to identify candidates. We worked closely with hiring managers to provide rapid delivery of applications and ensure the best developers were secured, quickly.
- Managed results – senior roles within the team were successfully delivered, providing the stability and leadership required.
- Technical excellence – our Vertical Market Delivery Team sourced over 30 Technical Architects, Technical Authors and Business Analysts.
- Talent pool – our talent pooling model identified and delivered 10 permanent software developers.
- Partners – we are now regarded as a trusted, strategic partner by Achilles.