Director of Security Architecture
||Director of Security Architecture
My client is a market leader in their industry and require an exceptional and passionate security professional with the ability to manage and inspire a team and help to develop a world class security strategy. A list of the essential skills and experience is below.
Please note that this role requires 2 to 3 days per week in the office. The contract is deemed as inside of IR35 via an umbrella company model.
- Bring security and technology to life in a meaningful way to executive business stakeholders
2. Develop insightful and meaningful security strategies and roadmaps
3. Have the ability to manage and inspire a team of security professionals
4. Have the ability to use expertise to inform and assure business and technology programmes with regard to their security considerations (eg. new product development, automation)
5. Be in tune with the global cyber threat landscape, and the immediate and strategic steps required to protect critical information assets
6. Have a strong understanding of the business resilience and operations landscape
7. Focus on security strategy and it's practical application and implementation, rather than theoretical architectural frameworks
8. Be able to bring best practice to life, particularly with regard to security solutions architecture and engineering
Please forward your cv in the first instance