||Project & Programme Management
This is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a small-medium sized and agile Fluid Technology company. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in being a Project Engineer but hasn't had a chance yet to be innovative and creative in their work. The company supports innovative employees and the right candidate will have the chance to create, develop and deliver new products to the existing customers and to stimulate new business. New ideas are always welcome and will be given a chance!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Project contribution - input of fluid path knowledge and expertise to multiple projects across the group.
- Working with (and responding to) market requirement documents. Work with teams of all sizes to actively achieve a common goal, to pull together when challenges face the team and focus on solutions.
- Management of product, process and project risk.
- 3D modelling and prototyping.
- Specifying and overseeing product qualification testing, including practical data acquisition and analysis.
- Interrogating engineering information on ERP software (i.e. Microsoft AX).
- Managing engineering change for new parts e.g. initiating and supporting ECO activities.
- Pro-actively liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth and effective operation of the factory.
The role is mainly remote with occasional travel needed to one of the company's Southwest England offices.