EUC/Intune specialist, AutoPilot, fully remote
||EUC/Intune specialist, AutoPilot, fully remote
EUC Technical Engineer/Desktop Consultant, Intune Specialist, AutoPilot, Fully remote
EUC Technical Engineer/Desktop Consultant required for a leading private sector organisation based in London.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with WVD - no previous experience necessary.
You (the EUC Technical Engineer) will be the technical SME for an Autopilot/Intune implementation and required to provide support and lead on the technical activities during the testing, pilot and full implementation phases of the project. In addition, you will be responsible for the technical support for the implementation of Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD).
Engagement is via umbrella company only.
- Provide technical support during Autopilot test, pilot and implementation phases
- Create technical documents for deployment, update and management processes
- Assist in creating materials for end-user communications and documentation (FAQs etc)
- Provide escalation support post deployment for local support teams during Autopilot implementation
- Provide technical support during Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) implementation
Skills & Experience required:-
- Working knowledge of Intune environment as part of Microsoft Modern Desktop Administration
- Experience in supporting or administrating Intune environments in aspects of PC management, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management
- Experience in designing and configuring Intune policies (device, application, email, conditional access, password management, etc.)
- Experience with designing and configuring relevant Intune policies for BYOD etc
- Experience with Intune based reporting reflecting compliance, application protection, audit logs and trends
- Experience with Windows Autopilot as a modern OS deployment solution
- Experience with GPO (group policy object) implementation and problem resolving
- Experience deploying FSlogic and applications to WVD environments