Enterprise Risk - Senior Manager (Contract)
||Enterprise Risk - Senior Manager (Contract)
||Risk & Compliance
Senior Manager - Enterprise Risk
UK based - Remote / Home working
DRC - Inside IR35 c.£600
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Risk Professional with a background in life insurance and / or investment to join our financial services client on an initial 6 month contract.
The purpose of this role will be to support the business across a range of activity and BAU tasks during an ongoing group risk improvement programme.
- Oversight of investment risks, particularly market risks
- Oversight of BPA pricing/back testing outturn of material schemes
- Review of asset reinsurance propositions
- Review of capital tolerances approaches for all risks
- Review of liquidity risk appetite approach
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will possess a proven analytical approach, excellent stakeholder engagement skills, strong attention to detail and have experience working within a similar senior level role.
- Experience working across life assurance and/or investment risks essential
- Financial risk bias would also be beneficial - market / credit / insurance
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org