Infrastructure Security Manager
||Infrastructure Security Manager
Our client are a medium sized financial services company and are in need of an Infrastructure Security Manager to join a passionate security team for an important new role.
As an Infrastructure Security Manager, you will support the infrastructure security team to manage live cyber security incidents and threats to the business, whilst ensuring our security parameters remain at the appropriate levels to protect the business and its customers. You will also provide relevant infrastructure security knowledge in all new and existing programmes across the business.
What skills and experience do we need?
- Ability to support the implementation of Infrastructure & Cloud security strategy, policy, controls, services, metrics and compliance.
- Ability to support on vulnerability management strategy, policy, controls, services, metrics and compliance for the on prem and cloud estate.
- Experience of defining secure configuration for baseline builds
- Any development certification from any major programming language such as Java, .Net, etcExperience in the financial services sector
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Good understanding of offensive / defensive techniques and awareness of any open source framework such as OWASP ESAPI etc
- Experience of scanning estate for compliance and vulnerabilities, take accountability for driving remediation and ability to track and report on non-compliance remediation
- Experience of managing a team of Information Security resources, directing and prioritising their workload to deliver against business objectives
- Experience of providing regular briefing and reporting to senior stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, on information security status and progress
- A degree or certification in a subject relevant to info security or IT would be desireable
Please note that due to large amounts of cv submittals, it is impossible to take incoming calls from candidates - please send your cv in the first instance and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible if your application is a strong match to the role.