UX Researcher - Polish Speaking, Ecommerce, Digital
||UX Researcher - Polish Speaking, Ecommerce, Digital
||City of London
UX Researcher - Polish speaking, Digital, Ecommerce
You will be responsible for managing the end-to end delivery of research and translating results into actionable insights that inform product development and optimisation. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will work particularly closely with Designers and Product Owners to support them in identifying a need for research, involving them at key stages of the research process, and working with them to interpret and leverage the outputs.
The work you do will help teams understand and empathise with our customers so that we can deliver excellent, innovative experiences that truly meet user needs.
- Proactively identify the need for research and create research plans that achieve business objectives
- Manage end to end research projects, including defining objectives and hypotheses, defining appropriate methodologies, setting up and leading fieldwork, synthesising outputs, sharing insights in impactful ways, and working collaboratively with product teams to bring learnings into the development process
- Develop compelling outputs and artefacts based on research- e.g. personas / archetypes, customer journey maps, behavioural models, video edits, etc
- Integrate insights from various sources to create a holistic customer view (e.g. market research, analytics, broader trends, etc)
- Champion and defend the voice of the user and advocate a user-centric design approach
- Help shape and evolve our Design Research processes and best practices, and promote the value of research
- 4-8 years of research experience
- A natural curiosity and passion for understanding people, their motivations, their behaviours, and the challenges they face.
- Experience leading research across a wide range of generative and evaluative, qualitative and quantitative methodologies (e.g. ethnography, concept testing, usability testing (in lab & remote), guerilla testing, card sorting, diary studies, surveys, etc)
- Hands on experience of the practicalities of running research, including recruiting processes, scheduling and logistics, protocol and questionnaire development, interviewing, analysis, and creation of research deliverables.
- Skilled in uncovering unarticulated user needs and connecting those to business goals. Proficient in translating observations into digestible, valuable, actionable insights for design team and stakeholders.
- Adept at synthesising existing research from a variety of sources, including wider trends, market research, and analytics.
- Strong storyteller and presenter
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary agile delivery team
- Stakeholder management
- Previous experience working on omni-channel services, and digital experiences on mobile, tablet and desktop
- A portfolio of projects that exist in the real world that reflect your passion for bringing complex user needs to life
- A recognised degree qualification in design, psychology, HCI, market research or similar
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.