||£35000-£40000 benefits incl. excellent holidays
- UX Designer
- £40,000 + Range of Benefits
Sanderson are delighted to support a public sector organisation as they look for an experienced UX Designer to join their customer experience team. If you've lived in Scotland for more than a few months, this organisation will be a household name to you.
If you're interested in joining a team who are responsible for ensuring that Scotland have a digital footprint whilst contributing to a range of website, apps and associated applications then this is an opportunity you don't want to miss! Their website alone attracts millions of unique visitors and provides a unique platform for thousands of industry providers.
The successful applicant will aim to become the voice of the user across all digital projects, ensuring that usability and accessibility are always at the forefront whilst following UX best practice & standards. You should enjoy research and have experience translating the finding of your research in to meaningful output which can be implement across the organisation. You should have demonstrable experience with the following;
- A strong customer focus with experience of user-centred design.
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative tools to determine the success of digital products.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills are key as you will be expected to communicate with in-house designers, developers and non-technical stakeholders.
You should have experience with the following as a minimum
- Demonstrable UX Skills across wireframing, user research, user testing & requirement gathering. Any experience you have of refining existing systems would be beneficial.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
- Ability to learn on the job whilst sharing any knowledge or skills you currently have with the team.
- A degree in HCI, Product Design, Digital Design (or associated subjects) would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of WCAG accessibility standards would also be fantastic.
We expect a high level of interest in this role, so please apply early to be considered immediately. You can apply below or send your CV directly to email@example.com