Principal Software Engineer
||Principal Software Engineer
||IT, Government / Defence, Cyber Security
Role: Principle Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £72k
Clearance: Candidates must be willing and eligible to obtain DV clearance
Are you a highly experienced Software Engineer, looking to join a cutting-edge and innovate Cyber Intelligence team within a world-leading organisation? Due to recent strategic successes, our key client is growing their Software Development team, and looking for ambitious Senior & Principle Developers. With a Java focus, your experience will cover different technologies within an agile environment.
You will be joining a leading Global Security Company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to government and commercial customers worldwide - supporting the UK in making in the safest place to live and do business in, both physically and online.
As Principle Software Engineer, your additional responsibilities will include:
- Design & delivery of software projects
- Supporting Business Development
- Leading teams/ Line Management/ Mentoring Colleagues/ working with customers
- Experience in Java and use of object oriented design
- Experience of technical leadership
- Agile/Scrum methodologies using tools e.g. Confluence and Jira
- DevOps approaches (Ansible, Docker and Jenkins)
- Cloud-based architectures
- Linux operating systems
This role will require you to undergo Developed Vetting (DV) Government Security Clearance.
Any questions, please do give me a call on 01179804926 or firstname.lastname@example.org