Actuarial Manager - Actuary Qualified (part or full), £80-100k
|Actuarial Manager - Actuary Qualified (part or full), £80-100k
Actuarial Manager (Product) - Life and Pensions, Part Qualified Actuary minimum exp.
My client are a best in best in-class platform based life and pensions administration provider, who are one of the biggest UK financial services organisations. You will be responsible for the leadership, governance and delivery outcomes for the Product & Actuarial Centre of Excellence. The CoE provides analysis and design capability for the migration, set up and maintenance of actuarial products and calculations across their core platform technologies.
This is a new role to the company, so has real scope for the successful candidate to shape the capability of this function going forward.
The role is based in Bristol, and will require occasional travel to the office - this can be discussed through-out the recruitment process as is very flexible.
- Building and developing a high performing CoE model for the delivery of product and calculation design.
- Creates an environment for continuous improvement and ensures methodology and learning from previous transformation work is adopted, unlocking opportunities to increase automation and reduce error and waste.
- Sets direction for the team and ensures methodology is understood and adopted.
- Manages and organises the team to deliver effectively across multiple accounts and programmes of work.
- Establishes governance and quality standards to monitor delivery progress and measure success.
- Provide an escalation route to senior leadership.
- Accountable for the reporting and monitoring of progress across delivery activities, ensuring quality and delivery to plan.
- Ensures infrastructure - environments and data - is in place to support the team in executing delivery.
- Stakeholder engagement to align expectations in the approach to delivery, planned timescales and quality.
- Recognised as an expert in life and pension products as well as data modelling, migration and set up of calculation data and algorithms.
You should apply if you have experience in:
- Actuarial projects - specifically migration of Actuarial products
- Part Qualified or Fully Qualified Actuary
- Leading teams to deliver outcomes in a complex data analysis environment.
- Operating at a senior level on large scale transformation programmes
- Leading calculation design on technology re-platforming and migration programmes
- Substantial experience of Life, Pensions, Investment products and the regulatory environment
- Experience of utilising formal tools to execute data analysis.
- Coaching & mentoring
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Car Allowance
- Group Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare