Contracts and Governance Administrator
||Contracts and Governance Administrator
Sanderson are partnering with one of the UK's leading providers of public Wi-Fi solutions who are looking for a driven administrator who will report directly to the Contracts Manager and play a very important role in one of the companies most essential departments. As contracts and governance administrator you will split your time between two essential parts of the company.
- Ensure all Data is accurate and up to date in the ERP
- Ensure the documents owners are updating and approving their documents in a timely manner.
- Making sure the company documents format is respected for all ISO Official documents
- Carry out daily actions to ensure data integrity is maintained
- You will be the instigator of the ISO documents approval process in SharePoint
- Excellent English and Maths
- Highly organised and process driven
- Time management and planning
- Data management
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Office365 suite
This role is based in Exeter and is a full time and permanent position that offers hybrid working and opportunity for progression within the company. This role boasts a competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000. If you would be interested then please apply today or contact email@example.com