Programme Director/ Head of Platform Delivery
||Programme Director/ Head of Platform Delivery
||Project & Programme Management
||£100000-£120000 Bonus, 6% Pension + benefits
IT Programme Manager/ Programme Director
Programme Director/ Head of Platform Delivery/ Senior IT Programme Manager
Eastleigh, Hampshire- (fully remote currently with a view to returning to the office up to 50% of the time)
£100,000-£120,000 + Bonus + 6% pension + benefits
18 to 24 months FTC
Reporting directly in to our Transformation Director, we have a great opportunity for a Programme Director/ Head of Platform Delivery to plan, scope and run the delivery of a major insurance re-platforming programme.
You will be the most senior person on the programme responsible to business stakeholders for successful delivery and management of the programme. You will closely manage the System Integration partner in delivery, ensuring that all parties visions are aligned, benefits are maximised, and ultimately that the programme is delivered successfully, to time, cost and quality measures.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Strong background in large scale programme delivery ideally within the insurance sector, or within financial services.
- Previous experience in delivering a large re-platforming programme/ enterprise insurance system implementation
- Proven experience in working with and managing a System Integrator
- A good level of exposure to agile change delivery
- End to end project lifecycle experience, with programme values of £30m+
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on and lead a seminal programme of work, ultimately impacting the working lives of thousands of colleagues, and a database of several million customers.
Please get in touch ASAP for further information and an immediate telephone interview.