Business Analyst-Part Remote
||Business Analyst-Part Remote
Job Title: Business Analyst Part Remote!
Salary: £450-£600 a day
Business Analyst, ESG, Part Remote
An established financial services establishment are seeking a Business Analyst to join their Global Transformation Team and help to achieve the companies goals.
The organisation prides themselves on creating a diverse and friendly work space where the cohesiveness and professionalism can accelerate the success of the company.
Skills and experience
- ESG Expertise related to Market Trends, ESG data and awareness of key market initiatives & regulations impacting the Asset Management and Insurance Industries.
- Demonstrable business analyst skills and experience.
- Proven track record of addressing complex programmes of work from scoping into implementation.
- Significant Project experience in the Asset Management Industry.
- Understanding the Investment Process front to back, since how the portfolio manager use data and Front office systems to make decisions, to definition/implementation of investment policies and impact on downstream processes and operations, fund structures and processes.
- Understanding of SLAs, BAU process and Controls in an Asset Manager.
- Expertise on how ESG investment practices are applied to Fixed Income, Equity and Multi Asset funds.
- Experience in Testing, from creating Test Cases to executing them and report/document/communicate & follow up defects until resolution.
- Working closely with the Central Testing Team when required.
- Effective stakeholder management including senior managers, and ability to work well with others at all levels
- Ability to analyse, understand and improve complex processes.
- Perform well under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and ideas to non-technical audience.
- Experience of process improvement/re-engineering.
- Engagement with the Client, key business partners and stakeholders in defining & documenting ESG Investment requirements for Investors.
- Conduct Requirements & Solution workshops to shape the requirements and identify impacts to the different stakeholder groups.
- Work Closely with existing teams and in-flight working groups to understand what deliverables are already commenced, and to identify any overlaps that are already solutioned/agreed.
- Report progress to the Project Manager who will be leading the delivery.
- Escalate promptly any risks/issues/dependencies to the Project Manager.