Lead Application Operations Engineer
||Lead Application Operations Engineer
||IT, Government / Defence
||£53360-£64300 Civil Service Pension + Flex working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a government organisation. The client, a national regulator an extension of the Department of Work and Pensions. This client are currently looking for a Lead Application Operations Engineer, to join the team.
The successful applicant will head-up a team of Application Operations and Data Engineers. You will manage the application estate, monitoring applications, investigating incidents and fix issues as they arise. You will also be responsible for upgrades and functionality. This client is particularly interested in talking to candidates with strong Preventative Maintenance experience.
- Level 3 Service Management framework qualification
- At least one system development language (interpreted and/or compiled)
- Proven experience of developing information systems
- Proven experience of programming
- Experience of delivering Information Systems development projects
- Good oral and written communications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
On offer is a salary of £53,360 to £64,300. On top of this, you will also receive a civil service pension, flexible working and more.
Due to the nature of this role, only those with eligibility for SC clearance will be eligible for interview.
If you are interested in hearing more, drop me an email and we can arrange a time for an informal chat - Rhiannon.email@example.com