Content Marketing Specialist
||Content Marketing Specialist
I've currently got an exciting opportunity for a Content Marketing Specialist to join a market-leading business and be based in Cheltenham (there will be occasional travel to national branches).
Supporting branches across the UK, you will be responsible for developing marketing & social media content to support campaigns across a range of channels, with an objective of further engaging with customers and increasing brand awareness.
This is a newly created role and the client is looking for someone with bags of energy & enthusiasm, who can develop strong relationships across the business and pioneer marketing & social media activity.
- Deliver the content and social media strategy across the business & branch network
- Develop high-quality and engaging social media & content campaigns that span various channels and support overall business objectives
- Take control of the full content creation process, researching and creating engaging content across written and visual formats
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop content plans and ideas that can span multiple channels
- Plan and deliver all social media content
- Develop strong relationships with social media champions across the business to ensure that social media is championed and output is both consistent and engaging
- An existing background within content marketing and exposure to social media marketing
- Knowledge of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Excellent writing ability, with a passion for developing interesting and unique content
- Experience of creating visual content (ideally with some basic exposure to design tools such as Canva, Photoshop etc.)
- A really confident and proactive attitude, with a passion for driving social media activity within an organisation
- Strong creativity and the ability to develop interesting ideas/concepts
- Experience of working with external agencies to bolster content and social media impact
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.