Software Product Manager
||Software Product Manager
||Project & Programme Management
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Product Manager to join a world leading Fluid Systems company. The role is permanent and offers the option for remote working after the initial period when the right candidate would be expected to be at the company's Cornwall site.
- To be the voice of the customer within the organisation
- To act as a leader within the business and influence outcomes to grow sales and profitability
- To be the subject matter expert for the UX and associated software/applications
- Collaborate with appropriate product managers to ensure the UX and associated software/applications are appropriate for its market segments and applications
- To develop and execute the UX Product Strategy, that aligns with the applicable product strategies and seeks to drive technology advancement to achieve sustainable growth of the product portfolio
- Define, the trends, drivers and customer needs. Guiding the business towards a portfolio of New Product Development (NPD) projects aligned with business strategy
- Specify the projects which best achieve strategic development objectives within the resources constraints of NPD & Supply
- To commission and guide profitable NPD projects
- Manage product growth and profitability through the product life-cycle
The company promotes innovation and welcomes new ideas. As they are working on a large variety of projects this is a great opportunity to get involved in an ever changing and evolving Fluid Path environment.