Lead User Researcher - £550 - OUTSIDE IR35 - GDS
||Lead User Researcher - £550 - OUTSIDE IR35 - GDS
||City of London, Leeds, Manchester
Lead User Researcher - £550 - £600 per day - Fully remote - OUTSIDE IR35 - GDS - 6 month initial contract
We are looking for a Lead User Researcher to take ownership of the research activity for a well-known government client who are building a new version of a critical portal. They have gone through the Alpha proof of concept are now preparing to move towards build. They've created a vanilla site that now needs improving upon with the view to using it for the 2022 census towards the end of Q1 next year.
We're looking for someone to Identify gaps in user research, lead the team on usability testing (moderated and un-moderated), Stress testing with user groups and analyse results and feedback into programme. You will also be facing off to other government bodies, be the champion the user feedback that has been incorporated into the delivery and act as the point of contact on all things user research related.
Skills and Experience:
We're looking for somebody with...
- Ideally you would have led the actual delivery to completetion of a Research project for a GDS client.
- A natural curiosity and passion for understanding people, their motivations, their behaviours, and the challenges they face.
- Experience managing research across a wide range of generative and evaluative, qualitative and quantitative methodologies (e.g. ethnography, concept testing, usability testing (in lab & remote), guerrilla testing, card sorting, diary studies, surveys, etc)
- Hands on experience with the practicalities of running research, including recruiting processes, scheduling and logistics, protocol and questionnaire development, interviewing, analysis, and creation of research deliverables.
- Skills in uncovering unarticulated user needs, synthesising existing research from a variety of sources, and translating observations into digestible, actionable insights that are connected to business goals.
- Strong communication and workshop facilitation skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary agile delivery team
- Ideally, previous experience working on omni-channel services, and digital experiences on mobile, tablet and desktop
Please get in touch for more information about this opportunity.