||Risk & Compliance
Salary circa £20,000 - £25,000 + Excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Analyst to join our financial services client on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to build on existing compliance experience and embed into a successful and growing business.
- Supporting the day to day management of the compliance function
- Taking ownership and dealing with queries relating to compliance
- Supporting elements of both risk and compliance related work
- Conducting deep dive activity and analysis
- Ensuring an understanding of / reading new policies and regulations
- Providing SME support to the wider business on all compliance related activity.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of compliance and industry standards and culture.
- Ideally a good working knowledge of all relevant FSA regulations (and those of other relevant regulators),
- Recent experience in a compliance or assurance/auditing role would be beneficial
- Ability to build and maintain positive business relationships.
- Good presentational, written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Strong IT / PC skills, Advanced Word and Excel
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 2207109