I am currently looking for a Group Accountant to join a FTSE 100 Retail Group based in central London on a 5 month contract - this role will be fully remote for the foreseeable. The right candidate will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of internal group management reporting information, quarterly and year end external announcements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a recognised brand and make a significant contribution.
- Prepare monthly management accounts packs and board reports.
- Work with systems accountants to maintain and develop the group consolidation system (Hyperion HFM).
- Consolidate budget and forecast submissions.
- Produce quarterly sales and profit figures for inclusion in Stock Exchange.
- Assist with the end of year preliminary announcement and year-end financial statements under IFRS.
- Preparation of analysis and presentation material, with focus on the balance sheet.
For more information of the responsibilities within this position please feel free to get in contact.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Good knowledge and understanding of IFRS.
- Attention to detail, judgement, relationship building and drive.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
- Experience of Hyperion HFM.
- Strong communicator.
- PLC exposure, multi-currency consolidation experience and French Language skills are advantages, but not requirements.
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Alex Colyer on email@example.com