Corporate Advisory Manager - Bristol
||Corporate Advisory Manager - Bristol
||Risk & Compliance
Our highly successful and rapidly expanding UK focused Consultancy client have a current requirement for an Assistant Manager to join their Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Advisory team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of corporate advisory and Independent Business Review projects for clients and will oversee a small team of insolvency professionals.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- 4 years + Corporate Insolvency & Advisory experience
- delivery corporate advisory & restructuring projects for external clients including administrations, CVAs and Liquidations
- managing less experienced team members
- excellent compliance skills and advanced use of IT (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- JIEB / CPI qualification would be desirable
Please send CV in the first instance for full details of the role.