||Government / Defence
My client is seeking a Data Scientist to be based onsite at Crawley until the 31st of December 2020, working within the defence sector.
In this role, you will conduct data discovery, analysis and data modelling in a relational database setting. You will be based onsite at Crawley for 4 days, with one additional day working remotely. However, for now the location will be 5 days remote.
The succesful candidate will have:
- Knowlde of relational data modelling using tools such as IBM Data Architect
- Knowledge of oracle database physical data model design (tables, indexes, partitioning, constraints)
- Technical knowledge of oracle business applications incuding Oracle Ebusiness Suite R12.
- IBM Inosphere Information servers (ISS) stack (Power Designer, Information analyser, information governance catalog)
- ETL technical design, built, unit test and system integration test of data integration componenets using ETL tool such as IBM DataStage.
Please note - candidates must already possess active SC clearance. This is an essential requirement for this role.