Project Co-ordinator - DV Cleared
||Project Co-ordinator - DV Cleared
||Government / Defence
My client is looking for a project co-ordinator to be based in corsham on a contract basis.
- You will be part of a team responsible for initial response to cyber security incidents and operations and longer-term co-ordination of these, including escalation to the relevant area when required.
- You will co-ordinate the creation and dissemination of wider Defensive Cyber Operations reporting, including regular cyber status reports and post incident reports.
- You will be required to deliver analysis and manipulation of cyber data, highlighting trends to aid both future capabilities and incident response.
- You will engage with National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), other Government Departments and allied nations when required to coordinate incident response activity.
- You will coordinate the provision of internal reporting to aid the Defensive Cyber Operations team in its detection and escalation activities.
Please note - for this role DV clearance is required. Unfortunately, those who do not possess this cannot be considered for the role.
- Previous experience of Project co-ordinator/ PMO within government or defence
- Excellent project planning skills
If interested, please apply below.