O365 Security Consultant/O365 SME
||O365 Security Consultant/O365 SME
O365 Security Consultant
Leading Private sector organisation based in Swindon looking to hire an O365 Specialist with Security Experience.
Candidates must have experience of delivering O365 security functionality.
The successful candidate will play a key role working with technology and security teams and be responsible for identifying and delivering O365 security improvements, such as implementation of MFA, ATP, MDM, DLP, etc and the handover into normal operations.
A good understanding of O365, IT Infrastructure and IT Security essential.
Technical skill set will include some of the below:
- Active Directory (AD)
- MFA / Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL)
- Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS)
- Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Microsoft Intune security/protection policies
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Exchange Admin Center (EAC) / Exchange Online Protection (EOP) security
- Microsoft Defender ATP (MDATP)
- Microsoft 365 Admin Centers (Security, Compliance, Protection)
- Experience of using Network monitoring tools (Wireshark, Netmon)