Data Engineer - FX trading
||Data Engineer - FX trading
||City of London
Salary-Up to Â£65,000 plus bonus opportunities
Position- Data Engineer
Location Central London
A unique trading platforms company, who work in equities, FX Derivatives and commodities are searching for a data engineer with FX trading background to join there team.
The team you'll be working with are high spirited and have an entrepreneurial vibe. The office offers a modern and airy space to work within in a fantastic central London area.
In your daily work, you'll be working on complex projects monitoring there internal traffic network; modeling and visualising then building pipelines and applications for the smooth running of data processing. You should be able to build data ingesting algorithms for terra-bytes of capture files and raw data in order to detect patterns and trends.
Your skill set?
- Strong experience in C++ and Dev/Ops
- Architecting efficient data dissemination pipelines
- Experience in optimization involving the whole stack, software and hardware
- Ability to understand and translate internal customer requirements into technical requirements
- Strong understanding of network configuration, devices, protocols, speeds and optimizations
- Skills include Software Engineering and Data Analysis
- Languages include Python, C++
- Tools include Jenkins, Git
Sounds like a something you'd love to do? Then we want to hear from you! Contact Imogen Moody at Method Resourcing on -117 316 6771 or Imogen.email@example.com