Salesforce Product Owner
||Salesforce Product Owner
Role: Salesforce Product Owner
Rate: £550 p/d Outside IR35
Location: 4 days p/w On site - London HQ
Duration: 6 months - extension likely
This innovative scale up technology client are looking for a Salesforce Delivery Leadn to join the team and deliver the implementation of salesforce, and the integration into other systems.
Key Skills / Experience:
- a subject matter expert in salesforce application functionality, technology, and implementation.
- a deep understanding of Salesforce products, customisation, development, and integration into other systems.
- experience leading a development team, ensuring best practices in development and integration are adhered to.
- risk management associated with development, including scalability, performance, or security issues.
- Understanding of the limitations of the Salesforce platform, especially where large data volumes are concerned.
- overall responsibility for Salesforce project success and customer success
- lead project teams in a hands-on fashion in regard to understanding and configuring Salesforce products.
- to develop and manage the full project lifecycle, i.e. scope, budget, timeline, resources, deliverables, issues and escalations.
- successful implementation of salesforce.com and its integration with other systems.
- oversee the internal Salesforce operational delivery, including overseeing business requirement gathering, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, etc.
- ensure that the business requirements are met.
- prioritise deliverables, to ensure they are providing maximum impact to the business.
- provide ongoing management, solution architecture, configuration, deployment, and support assistance.