Systems Integration Analyst - Hybrid working
||Systems Integration Analyst - Hybrid working
Sanderson have been asked by our client to help them recruit a Systems Integration Analyst during what is an exciting period of growth for them.
Working as part of a growing team the selected candidate will be heavily involved in the implementation of new systems and applications to add maximum value.
As part of the role you will be solving complex system integration & application problems as well as the delivery of these. Working alongside other parts of the business to ensure smooth delivery in a changing environment as well as interaction with 3rd parties.
The ideal candidate will need to have a blend of the following skill set;
- A solid background in application management and system integration
- Knowledgeable in CRM systems
- Strong communication and documentation experience
- An analytical mindset
- Preferably but not essential some knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and ITIL
- The ability to work across a number of internal teams and external suppliers / clients
This is a super opportunity for the right candidate to really make a marked difference in this part of the business and the wider business as whole.
Based in Edinburgh our client offer a hybrid working model.