||London, North Yorkshire, Bristol
Location: Fully Remote (Being close to Norwich will be advantageous)
Contract: £500/600 - 12 months - Umbrella Only
We have an opportunity for a Tanium Product Owner to join our client who is a market leader within the financial/insurance space!
A bit about the job:
The role involves developing and managing key relationships with Tanium, and suppliers to ensure IT services are monitored and reporting in line with challenging KPI's. Significant influence and interaction with IT senior leadership is required within this role to effectively influence the delivery of and expansion of Tanium monitoring. To achieve this well-presented MI and data analysis is a core team capability.
- Ensure that the team are trained in how to manage and support Tanium
- Ensure the ongoing performance, security and currency of Vulnerability and Tanium services
- Deliver year on year improvement in operating performance and value of Tanium service
- Highlight gaps in current security posture
- Provide insight and guidance into engineering and technical challenges
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- A good level of experience with the Tanium product
- Should have a background and significant demonstrable experience in security or Vulnerability management with working within an ITIL framework.
- Qualifications in ITIL and or a security qualification would be an advantage
- Strong technical background, with an extensive and broad level of IT Experience is essential. With the experience to manage people, processes and workload.
- Ideally the role will be held by an individual with an IT engineering background in an enterprise hosting technology area (e.g. Data Centre) and with experience of working within a Service Integrator role or having previous Data Centre operational experience