Business/Data Analyst - Business Intelligence
||Business/Data Analyst - Business Intelligence
||Business Change & Transformation
||Gloucestershire, Bristol, Swindon
||£45000-£50000 Benefits Package
BUSINESS/DATA ANALYST - GLOUCESTERSHIRE - 50K PER YEAR - FLEXIBLE WORKING
Are you passionate about delivering a variety of BI and analytics projects and data products?
If you answered yes to the above question, this could be the role for you.
Sanderson has partnered with a multi-national industrial engineering organisation. Due to the ongoing growth and success of the organisation, a requirement for a Business/Data Analyst has arisen. Within this role, you will be working as part of the Business Intelligence Team to deliver a variety of BI and analytics projects & data products. This role will be focused on evolving the organisation's utilisation of data products and insights from the Azure data platform.
You will be at forefront of driving the realisation of business benefits through the adoption of data-driven services enabling the transformation of the steam business using data and analytics. The role will also require engagement on other projects and technologies which include CRM, ERM, CPQ and wider Digital initiatives.
- Accurately capturing and refining business requirements, manage full requirements lifecycle, expert knowledge of JIRA to manage requirements
- Ensuring quality and completeness of requirements is sufficient for delivery, including clear acceptance/test criteria.
- Identifying and documenting data requirements through Business Event Analysis & Modelling (BEAM)
- Ensure end products, reports, data-driven applications meet original business specifications and expectations.
- Implement, maintain and report business benefits realisation from products and services from the Steam data platform
Experience and Skills preferred:
- Working as a BA within a Business Intelligence or Data setting
- Capturing complex insight and reporting requirements
- Creating user stories ready for delivery
- Defining and documenting KPIs
- Delivering using Agile methodologies
- Of BEAM (Business Event Analysis & Modelling) or similar
- Conducting gap analysis
- Testing delivered functionality to ensure it meets the original requirement and acceptance criteria
- General MS Office Suite
- Power BI
- Data Modelling Concepts
If you feel this role fits your skill set, what are you waiting for? Apply! If you have any questions regarding this role, please feel free to reach out to Kaelan Harris at Kaelan.email@example.com