Social Media and Digital Communications Manager (Corporate)
||Social Media and Digital Communications Manager (Corporate)
Social Media and Digital Communications Manager (Corporate Comms)
Duration: 9 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: £525 - £625 via umbrella
Location: London (Hybrid Working)
This is an excellent opportunity for a digital communications specialist to work within a busy corporate affairs function of a FTSE100 Retail company. If you are a social media and communications expert with strong communication skills, please apply.
As Corporate Digital and Social Media Manager you will build the corporate €œowned-media€ presence, using the latest digital and social media channels as well as developing the corporate website.
The aim of the role is to create impactful content that will engage corporate stakeholders (including analysts and investors, employees, business media and suppliers) in powerful conversations that build the company's reputation and deliver tangible, measurable business outcomes.
- Lead the corporate digital and social media strategy
- Proactively and creatively find avenues for growth in both
- Continue to develop and deliver a social media plan for the Group Executive and leadership team, including the CEO
- Help drive colleague advocacy using social media channels, working closely with the HR and internal communications teams
- Work with digital and social teams across the business to build a network across departments and geographies
- Extensive experience across, digital and social media communications, preferably working within a large and complex organisation.
- Proven track record in delivering engaging digital content.
- Experience managing external third-party agencies.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience engaging senior stakeholders
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. Please apply below or contact Tim Bosworth at Sanderson for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org