Technical Support Engineer
||Technical Support Engineer
Working alongside our market leading client Sanderson are helping them recruit a Technical Support Engineer in a newly created role to help deal with continued growth
A background in product support and database administration would be the ideal fit for the right candidate to have.
The role itself will involve a mix of the following skills and tasks;
- Perform a varied mix of customer service and provide second line support, including on-boarding of new clients
- Liaise with the testing and engineering team, coaching them to improve their operational technical skills
- Have a good understanding of databases and data ingestion
- Ensure data integrity and security of the infrastructure
- Improve operational awareness, alerting and reporting
- Deal with technical challenges.
- Have a pedigree of supporting successful technology solutions.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have;
- Excellent client facing experience in a delivery role
- Strong technical knowledge in web application support in a windows environment
- Experience with SQL Server maintenance, analysing and tuning database performance.
- Experience with networking
- Preferably Azure DevOps knowledge
- Strong communication and team skills