Reporting Actuary -IFRS17
||Reporting Actuary -IFRS17
Reporting Actuary - IFRS17
Competitive - Day Rate Contract
Location - UK Based (Remote working)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Actuary to join our financial services client (UK based) on an initial 6 Month DRC working on a sub project within their IFRS17 Programme.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the IFRS17 programme and provide SME support to the Analysis of Change Enhancements workstream covering all aspects of Actuarial input.
- Supporting the development of an automated process with single data visualisation and drill down tool.
- Defining and implementing changes to investment variance processes
- Development of a materiality framework for recalculation of Actuarial manuals
- Development of controls and governance structure for the updated process
- Providing accurate information to support half year reporting
- Consideration of working day timetable changes
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
This role will require both solid actuarial reporting experience as well as previous experience working in fast paced and demanding change environment.
- Extensive UK actuarial reporting experience (SII, IFRS)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills & attention to detail
- Experience of building relationships, managing and influencing stakeholders across the business
- Ability to collaborate with other programme team members and drive delivery to successful outcome
- Resilience, creativity and flexibility given challenges of implementing a complex, unprecedented new reporting standard
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 2207109