Communications & Training Specialist - (Remote Working)
||Communications & Training Specialist - (Remote Working)
Communications & Training Specialist - Cyber Security (Remote Working)
Sanderson are partnering exclusively with a leading professional services provider to identify a Communications & Training Specialist to develop and coordinate an education programme based around Cyber Security. This is a remote based role for an initial 3 months but is expected to be extended well into 2021.
Skills & Experience
- Training, Communication or Learning & Development background
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage at all levels.
- Strong content creation ability, with eye for detail.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to create and manage a plan.
- Ability to work independently.
- Cyber Security knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.