Pensions Regulator Specialist
||Pensions Regulator Specialist
||Project & Programme Management
I've currently got an exciting opportunity for a Pensions Regulator Specialist to join an interesting Financial Services business and be based in Brighton.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of external clients in the maintenance of their regulatory compliance and mitigation against potential risk factors.
The ideal person for this role will have existing knowledge of pensions or financial services and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Build strong relationships with external clients and key internal business areas
- Ensure new regulatory initiatives are clearly communicated to clients and they understand potential risk factors
- Manage the development of processes to support the mitigation of risk to clients
- Work closely with internal departments to develop clear strategies for the resolution of identified risk factors
- Communicate with subject matter experts to ensure your decision making is considered against up to date market & product knowledge
- Experience within the financial services sector (ideally specifically within pensions)
- Strong background in leading and managing casework
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to communicate decisions in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in a project focussed role
- Highly adaptable and able to work efficiently within a team
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.