Technical Consultant (Microsoft) - London/South - up to £65k
||Technical Consultant (Microsoft) - London/South - up to £65k
||South East England
We are working with a leading IT services company who, due to growth and success, are seeking a technical design consultant to join their team.
Working closely with the technical and client facing teams, you will be creating technical designs roadmaps for a range of existing and new customers. Due to the nature of this role, you will need excellent communication and client facing skills as you will be contributing the client presentations, as well as your excellent technical skills across the Microsoft suite of products. You will also be responsible for time estimates, pricing and recommendations to clients.
- Create technical design documents and roadmaps for clients
- Support in client meetings and presentations as the technical lead
- Work closely with the sales and technical teams ensuring cross team collaboration
- Experience in a client facing, pre-sales role
- Good detailed knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Azure
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Comfortable in being the technical lead in conversations
- Technical knowledge of Dell, HP, Lenovo and Cisco (Meraki) would be advantageous
Due to the nature of the role and the culture of the business, you can be based anywhere commutable to London and the South Coast. The company are based in Southampton, but will allow for flexible working, however you will be required to travel to client site accordingly, which is likely to be London or South Coast.
To learn more about this unique opportunity, please contact Hannah Waddington on 02381 103 601 or email her at Hannah.Waddington@sandersonplc.com.