Network Security Lead
||Network Security Lead
Network Security Lead
Edinburgh or London based
Competitive salary and benefits package
My client, a leading financial services provider based in Edinburgh and London are actively looking for a permanent Network Security Lead, to join their existing team. This is a newly created role and can be based from either location. You will report directly into the Network Operations Manager, with a dotted line to their CISO. This is an exciting time to join them as they embark on a period of significant technical transformation.
- Supporting and improving information security solutions, including data loss prevention, intrusion detection and prevention, network security monitoring and vulnerability management
- keeping up to date and sharing current threats and trends in Information Security
- Work as part of the overall Network Production support team and external vendors teams to provide Network Security support for Network Security incidents, problems and changes.
- Using knowledge of data communications and network experience of operating systems and tool to make process improvements
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies to help shape the future
- To keep abreast of technical developments, including vendor product strategies and industry advancements and to participate in developing or setting standards as required
- supporting and maintaining of existing network and network security systems, security programs, protocols
Skills and Experience required:
- Essential - experience with two more of the following - F5, CISCO or Palo Alto firewalls.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Proven experience working within 24/7 financial operational environment or similar.
- Confidence to act as a technical lead in the team and point of contact for other operational teams.
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast paced environment
- Advanced skills in network security infrastructure LB, FW, Proxies, NAC and additional Core network routing and switching skills BGP,OSPF
For more details please apply or send your CV directly to; firstname.lastname@example.org.