FP&A Manager Financial Services - City of London - Initial three month contract
We are looking to identify an experienced FP&A Manager who has strong exposure in the financial services industry. This is a hands on role with strategic scope and exposure at the highest level. The ideal candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Group level Reporting and Analysis
- Production of Performance reporting for the key stakeholders to make business decisions
- Analysis of past/ future trends of KPIs and an insight to key trends
- Analysis of key competitors and recommendation of next steps
- Responsible for actively improving future reporting processes with the objective to improve future performance.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills with the ability to interact effectively across the board. Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.